[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Antiques Roadshow features a Temptations Travel Trunkq

There was a story in the Free Press today that there are 3 upcoming episodes of Antiques Roadshow - Metro Detroit. The first is tomorrow 1/7 at 8 PM on Detroit public television and PBS. The second is 1/14 and the final 1/21.

The article states a circa 1966 travel trunk inscribed with the Temptations name is one of the items that was discovered during their recent visit. I do not know which one of the 3 episodes will feature it. Someone bought it way back for a mere $500. It will be interesting to see what they appraise it at now. Has anyone ever seen a picture of this item? I just saw another article in the Detroit News which has a collage of pictures and if you look at picture #9 of 12 there is a picture of the owner and the trunk.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/li...bs/2425137002/

This should be interesting. I had hoped there would be other Motown related items but this is the only one mentioned.
    Last edited by woodward; 01-06-2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Add picture.