[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

gladys knight and the pips motown releases;

Hello Again, thinking of making myself a GKATP motown only cd, i have all the 2 on 1 cds with bonus tracks etc, also the unissued songs on the cellar of motown cds, plus motown sing motown 1and2, are there anymore songs that have appeared on any other compilations, i crack up when i complete and find i have missed one, any help appreciated, lovely people, cheers.

JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE [[originally from the album and cd IN LOVING MEMORY)
    also on the cd compilation BACK TO GOSPEL [[issued in 1995)

HOW GREAT THOU ART [[originally from the album and cd IN LOVING MEMORY)

JUST IN TIME [[originally from the album ALL IN A KNIGHT'S WORK)
    from the cd compilation MOTOWN CELEBRATES SINATRA [[issued in 1998)

ITS BAD FOR ME TO SEE YOU
    from the cd compilation GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS' ANTHOLOGY [[issued in 1995)

A MAN IS A WOMAN'S WEAKNESS
    from the cd compliations Tower Promotional Sampler [[issued in 2000) and
    GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS: LOVE SONGS [[issued in 2009)

JUST LIKE YOU NEVER LOVED ME
    from the cd compliation MOTOWN YEAR BY YEAR 1970 [[issued in 1995)

honest man Guest
    Reece thank you for reminding me about those songs have them all,not to sure about the last one,will check, cheers for your quick responce

Honest

Check out those [[very old) cassette tapes that did the rounds just before Chris Kings Northern soul CD....one track was called Fare Thee Well...also known as When Somebody Loves [[You're Never Alone)

Plus the two fabulous coca cola songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAr6gBRG9E

honest man Guest
    xTOWN thanks for reminder i have them also, thank you. listening to motown 2 hrs on smooth fm, doyou listen WILD ONE vandellas on now, thanks again folks.

Now you tell me!

I'm listening now...I got Jenny Wilkes for this week to list to as well

honest man Guest
    John if you get radio lancashire, russ winstanley does 2 hr northern, much better at the same time ANDY peebles on smooth at 8 pm, i get a soul show at 8 pm on my local merseyside, are we spoilt or what,ha

Andy

If you look at the last 10 songs, it includes Marv Johnson's SOS Girl In Distress..did you hear it?

That was a naughty one! What did he say about it

honest man Guest
    naughty but nice its on new cellar a'int it , wow listen to powerhouse on now Yvonne fair,Say no more , not for next couple of mins anyway, ha ha,

honest man Guest
    He does not say much, would not tune in if this presenter was on every week, i'd have to busy myself wash the nets or something, oh john crackin up must be the bubbles ha, cheers mate thanks for the laugh.Here's sam and dave