[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Jean wows them

Wow thanks for this - she’s great.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Jean was just all that1 I've had this video for more than 20 years. It is from a concert she did back in 1981. Lynda Laurence was one of her background singers for this concert. I have another video of a concert she did in 1983 [[much better quality than this one) and Mary Wilson joined her onstage for a bit.

You’re welcome MM. That’s great Marv. Wish I’d seen it. She could have been a huge star but I respect her priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Jean was just all that1 I've had this video for more than 20 years. It is from a concert she did back in 1981. Lynda Laurence was one of her background singers for this concert. I have another video of a concert she did in 1983 [[much better quality than this one) and Mary Wilson joined her onstage for a bit.
    Yes the 1983 was a great concert I was there. Both Mary and Lynda joined Jean on Everybody Got The Right To Love. Years later Mary would join Jean, Scherrie and Lynda on stage to sing That's What Friends are For. I must say Mary lit the stage up with her fiery vocals. I'm sure there is video somewhere of that concert because I saw several cameras set up.

Wow. Would LOVE to see that!