[REMOVE ADS]

Detroit A Go Go 3 / Motown A Go Go

The final Detroit A Go Go [[incorporating Motown A Go Go) will take place this October 23rd thru 28th.

Over 300 people from the UK have already booked.

We will be celebrating the wonderful music of Detroit once again, with a special nod to Motown this year due to it being the 60th anniversary.

Confirmed acts include:

GC Cameron, Brenda Holloway, Chris Clark, Kris Peterson, Carolyn Crawford, The Elgins, Pat Lewis, JJ Barnes, Willie Kendrick, The Magictones, The Reflections, Carl Carlton, Spyder Turner, Kim Weston, The Fantastic Four, The Original Vandellas plus more to be added and announced

All live shows at Berts Warehouse Theater, Russell St, Detroit, MI

www.detroitagogo.com
    Last edited by phildick; 01-02-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phildick View Post
    The final Detroit A Go Go [[incorporating Motown A Go Go) will take place this October 23rd thru 28th.

Over 300 people from the UK have already booked.

We will be celebrating the wonderful music of Detroit once again, with a special nod to Motown this year due to it being the 60th anniversary.

Confirmed acts include:

GC Cameron, Brenda Holloway, Chris Clark, Kris Peterson, Carolyn Crawford, The Elgins, Pat Lewis, JJ Barnes, Willie Kendrick, The Magictones, The Reflections, Carl Carlton, Spyder Turner, Kim Weston, The Fantastic Four, The Original Vandellas plus more to be added and announced

All live shows at Berts Warehouse Theater, Russell St, Detroit, MI

www.detroitagogo.com
    Wow no Martha Reeves.......

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Wow no Martha Reeves.......
    Unfortunately not I have tried

Detroit A-Go-Go has been incredible, and keeps getting better each year. It's inspiring to meet so many fans of the music, musicians, and artist, and to know that the art we love is so appreciated across the world. I'm sure 2019 will be amazing!!!

Wow this looks so great! I would come if I could.