[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    You just shot yourself in the foot, it asked for clarification, NOT an apology and there is no hint of racism claims in the article.
    it’s very typical of him to blow things up but way out of proportion and do everything possible to throw a negative slant on anything concerning diana ross. That’s probably why he’s such a big fan of mary wilson because she does the same thing in her books taking a situation that happened and building it into a much bigger thing adding on and adding on and adding on a bunch of untruths until sometimes actually saying just the opposite of what she had been quoted as saying prior. Or, leaving out major pertinent information in order to create a giant negative scene where there wasn’t one….doc like the working overtime tour issue in supreme faith. Marv does the exact same thing for whatever reason. In this case, playing the race card, again, and adding all kinds of extras.

BUMP: In a research rabbit hole today, I discovered this episode, which includes actor/dancer Gerri Reddick in a non-speaking role as Diana among a slew of other celebrity impersonators. She’s pitch perfect! Start @ 43:07:

ETA: You may have to select "Watch on YouTube," as the embedded video isn't working for me.]
    Last edited by sansradio; 12-03-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Does anyone know what year this Golden Globes ceremony was held [[and who's the guy holding a golden globe ?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The SCREAMS I've been screaming from the bathtub from reading the quips in this thread!!!!!

"Consider the source. Its told more lies In this here forum than President Bunker Boy."

LMAO!

"merciful heavens you can spin a tale that would make The Brothers Grimm green with envy.
    Lesser gentle folk than I would use the term “LIAR”.....but personally, I don’t go there"

I am HOLLERING!