[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gladys On Diana

This is such a bitchy thread LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Ahem sir. THIS thread bitchy?! Happy New Year to you, friend Tom! I don't always reply but I do look forward to your posts.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 01-08-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Ahem sir. THIS thread bitch?! Happy New Year to you, friend Tom! I don't always reply but I do look forward to your posts.
    AH PNH! There I was thinking you were just ignoring me! Happy New Year to you too!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Isn't it just Tom? Some people just cannot help themselves. Happy New Year to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Isn't it just Tom? Some people just cannot help themselves. Happy New Year to you!
    Sometimes it's really just having fun with the facts as opposed to actual, verifiable bitchiness! We're discussing 50 year old music, not global warming. Fun is to be had. As Ralph has told us, 'It's just the record business'.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 01-08-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Yes, you too Blue!

just enjoying this appearance of Tina Turner and Billy Preston on The DONNY AND MARIE OSMOND show:

I’m almost positive that Gladys just performed on “The Masked Singer” in costume/masked. Her costume was a bee. She called herself the queen bee 🙄. One of the clues she gave included the word emperess. The panel tried to guess who it was, and one judge said Diana Ross, as they showed a beautiful picture of Diana. Lol. She won her round so she will be back.

Yeah, I think it is

What is this show 😂

It’s amazing how many people on social media think it’s Diana. To quote the movie “Clueless”...AS IF. Just because the bee called herself Queen Bee, and that another clue was that she started in the 50’s.

It does sound like Gladys. And she had a clue that she could be called Empress.

Lol saying she started in the '50s was a dead giveaway that this is Gladys lol

I can't stop listening to this. Glady's sounds fantastic singing chandelier. If this was out as a single i'm sure it would do very well for her. Great stuff.