[REMOVE ADS]

High Energy [[70s Greatest Hits and Rare Classics CASSETTE Version)

By request, here is High Energy from the cassette version of The Supremes 70's Greatest Hits and Rare Classics. My tape converter is on its last leg so there is a bit of wobble in the tempo. I tried to fix it as best I could and it clears up in about 20 seconds from the start. If I get a better version, I'll post it here.

Also, I've previously uploaded several other songs that are apparently only available on that cassette.

Where Do I Go From Here
    Let Yourself Go
    Touch

*Note: Click on the song title for the link to Youtube.

Enjoy!
    Thanxal

Thank you for taking the time to record, and to upload, this cassette version for all to enjoy!

Last edited by smallworld; 12-27-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Can anyone tell us if the versions that were exclusive to the cassette release have appeared on CD yet?

Quote Originally Posted by greg jones View Post
    Can anyone tell us if the versions that were exclusive to the cassette release have appeared on CD yet?
    We had several threads about it last year and the consensus was that the four songs I’ve uploaded are only found on the cassette version. I think George confirmed at some point.

Thank you Thanxal. It's nice, but I like the long instrumental intro on the original album. That's the one they played on the radio at night and the one I played often during that summer.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thank you Thanxal. It's nice, but I like the long instrumental intro on the original album. That's the one they played on the radio at night and the one I played often during that summer.
    I never knew it was different until Smallworld encouraged me to transfer it. I had the tape in the mid to late 90s and it broke. I had no idea it had several different mixes until I read a thread on this forum. I found it at Jerry's Records in Pittsburgh last year when he was selling off CDs and some tapes.

the cd version was on itunes but now off????to bad they dont release a deluxe version with both mixs