[REMOVE ADS]

Oh dear Dionne!

Dionne has had financial issues going back years. I actually had access to her credit report in the early 90's and it wasn't pretty, even back then. I had assumed at the time it was likely the result of her husbands debts, but things apparently never got better with her handling of money, although she's obviously taken in significant sums through her recording, performing, and even her voodoo stuff on television...Can't say what the problem is, but somehow, she makes bad investments and/or lives beyond her means???...

That's very sad,dionne is an american music legend and you would think that after fifty years in the business she would have better tax advice,i hope she works it out.

Perhaps Dionne's business sense ... went up in smoke? Hope it ends up well for the lady.

Dionnes always 2o feet from scandal.

Dionne, Dionne, Dionne... tsk tsk tsk...