[REMOVE ADS]

hot wax and invictus companies

I would like to know why did those recording companies last so very few years [[from 1970 till 1974) created by Holland-Dozier-Holland and having great stars like Freda Payne, Honey Cone, 100 Proof and many more.

I'm thinking that the well of hits dried up,as you say they had great singers,but perhaps all those years of writing for motown drained hdh.

I think they ran into financial / distribution problems, if I remember correctly.

mario, you might want to re-post this thread in the Motown forum, to get more replies.

This is Fudge from the Dynamics. And you're very right, holland-dozier-holland did run into financial difficulties. The Dynamics was supposed to join that company but before the deal was done they folded. We will really sorry about that because we really like HDH.