[REMOVE ADS]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

Hi SDF,

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all the forum members who post and to those who choose to view. Over the years since I discovered SDF, it has been a valuable source of information and a great venue to share interests about the music we all love. Especially thanks to those I have known for some years such as Marv , Snakepit and Arr&bee, to new folks like Tomato Tom who bring new excitement and passion to the forum, and of course most of all to the great Ralph who always does a brilliant job as moderator, and to Lowell. Not forgetting Robb K who has most extraordinary encyclopaedic and irreplaceable knowledge which enriches the forum.

And to Keith, Harry, George and the gang who continue their labour of love to unearth and bring us those Motown pearls!

Hope you all have a great 2019

Cheers All

Mike
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 12-22-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Hey mike,always great to hear from you my friend,and happy holidays to you and i know more great music is coming from you in the coming year!

Merry Christmas Mike! Happy Holidays to you. You too JAI!

Marv

I agree.

edafan

Thanks mike, I totally agree!! A Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here as well!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Meri Kurisumasu, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad!

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL MY SDF FAMILY ON THIS GREAT HOLIDAY..RALPH-STU-MARV-MOE[superstar]-WEST-MS.M[wit yo fine self]-LOWELL-TOMATO TOM-SOPH SOUL-144MAN-SANSRADIO-EDAFAN-RAN RAN79-JERRY OZ-COPLEY-LAKESIDE-WOODWARD-LUKE-MOTOWN EDDIE-MIDNIGHTMAN-LOCKHARTGARY-REESE-MILVAN-DAVIDDH-MARYBREWSTER-THANXAL-OLLIE9-JOBETEROB-SUPFAN-ROBB-SOUL SISTER...SO I FELT LIKE TYPING[HEHEHEHE]..THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST MUSIC SITE ANYWHERE AND A FUN PLACE TO BE,MUCH SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN THE COMING YEAR!!!

Merry Christmas to all my SDF Family especially.........

Ms M, R&B [[who's always in his shed), 144 man, SS, Jerry Oz, TT, all other SDF members plus: last but best...my Super Agent Mr Westgrand, esq.

Enjoy your day everyone!

And Merry Christmas to you too, Ms Moe [[Superstar)...

Count me in among 'the rest of the best'..quite a number of names, including those mentioned above..plus some others not mentioned....

A Happy Christmas to everyone, especially Ralph and Lowell, and wishing us all many Happy Days in 2019.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  21.1 KB
    Happy holidays to everyone, and a great 2019 to you all! Prettige Keerstfeest en gelukkig Nieuwjaar Allemaal! May this coming year be your best ever!

Season's greetings to all, and wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2019.