[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Talks About Motown, Royalties and Detroit [ FOX 2 News - Interview 2018]

Mary has been on television so much in Detroit over the years ,she should have her own show! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mary has been on television so much in Detroit over the years ,she should have her own show! LOL!!!!
    That is perhaps down to the fact that she is so readily available to promote herself. That woman would attend the opening of an envelope. Nothing especially wrong with that of course, but at her time of life you pretty have to take what limited opportunities are available. Good luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    That is perhaps down to the fact that she is so readily available to promote herself. That woman would attend the opening of an envelope. Nothing especially wrong with that of course, but at her time of life you pretty have to take what limited opportunities are available. Good luck to her.
    Sour grapes!

Mary...

I always love going to see Mary Wilson perform - and her shows are always a sell out when she visits this country. She is an amazing performer.

After having written that, this interview is really poor - the interviewer was useless [[sorry if he's famous in your country).

I'm very pleased though that she - and Martha Reeves - continue to tour, to sell out venues - as they really are superb on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by gordy_hunk View Post
    I always love going to see Mary Wilson perform - and her shows are always a sell out when she visits this country. She is an amazing performer.

After having written that, this interview is really poor - the interviewer was useless [[sorry if he's famous in your country).

I'm very pleased though that she - and Martha Reeves - continue to tour, to sell out venues - as they really are superb on stage.
    Gordy_hunk, that interviewer is not even famous in Detroit! LOL!

Mary looked good but the interview did not appear serious at all

I totally LOL'd at this.

Mary has a Good time doing interviews and she’s trying to plug her show tonight. I think she does a great job handling herself on the sensitive topics and comes across as fun. She IS fun and LOVES attention from the press.

People are more interested in hearing her talk than sing, that's for certain. But ... Fox??

Looks much better with that hair. I agree, she's a great interview.

I think we also tend to forget that she was once a member of Diana Ross and The Supremes, and hence bookable for interviews. Certainly her own name recognition is a flat zero.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 12-18-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Mary has a knack at delivering a lively entertaining interview.