[REMOVE ADS]

Unsung-Deniece Williams

She's sooooo cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    She's sooooo cute!!!
    Yes she is. She also a tough woman! LOL! Great singer, but definitely not a lightweight.

Thank you, Marv, for this!
    I love Niecy.
    The only thing to correct is that instead of Brad Westering the're showing the photo of Bill Medley [[of the Righteous Brothers fame).
    I also would have mentioned Deniece's so far latest, but great, CD called "Love, Niecy Style" from 2007 and produced by Bobby Eli.

If you're interested, here's my written piece on her with interviews:
    https://www.soulexpress.net/deniecewilliams.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

Now this is a thread worth attention. I know what Deniece said about her
    association with the Lovelites and though I'm not sure how it happened but she IS
    on I'm Not Like The Others. She can deny it all she wants. Maybe she was in a booth
    and someone recorded her singing along with the track, I don't know. But that is her
    voice right alongside Patti Hamilton's. That said I will watch the Unsung today and thanks
    Heikki for your soulexpress links...

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Now this is a thread worth attention. I know what Deniece said about her
    association with the Lovelites and though I'm not sure how it happened but she IS
    on I'm Not Like The Others. She can deny it all she wants. Maybe she was in a booth
    and someone recorded her singing along with the track, I don't know. But that is her
    voice right alongside Patti Hamilton's. That said I will watch the Unsung today and thanks
    Heikki for your soulexpress links...
    I remember the Lovelites. They had a pretty good run from 1969 to about 72. "Your Conscious" was my favorite of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Thank you, Marv, for this!
    I love Niecy.
    The only thing to correct is that instead of Brad Westering the're showing the photo of Bill Medley [[of the Righteous Brothers fame).
    I also would have mentioned Deniece's so far latest, but great, CD called "Love, Niecy Style" from 2007 and produced by Bobby Eli.

If you're interested, here's my written piece on her with interviews:
    https://www.soulexpress.net/deniecewilliams.htm

Best regards
    Heikki
    You're most welcome Heikki and than you for the article. I did notice the man in the pic looked very much like Bill Medley and you confirmed it. Thanks. Marv

I loved that Unsung but I always flash forward that part where she accidentally falls offstage...

Should've been a bigger star than she was but I understand why...