[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday to Bob, Connie, Dionne and even the late Frank!

A little unusual for more than one celebrity to share a birthday but that will be the case on Wednesday the 12th, as Bob Barker will turn 95, Connie Francis 80 [[although one source says 81), and Dionne Warwick 78. Not only that, but back in the day, Frank Sinatra shared this same birthday. So best wishes to the three who are still with us.

While we are on the subject of Dionne, do any inside sources happen to know if the movie about her life is still in the works, and how about the new album that was mentioned a few months ago?

Happy Birthday to all of these great people!

Belated Happy Birthday to all three -- especially to Connie whom I've loved since I was a kid in the '50s, and Dionne whom I've loved since 1962.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 12-16-2018 at 03:19 AM.