[REMOVE ADS]

Irresistible Cover - Tammi Terrell

I would like to know, why this cover shows Tammi in a sitting position, was she ill during that time and use the wheeling chair ? Thanks for responses.

I think you will find that the covet photo bears no relation to Tammi's illness.
    Clearly taken about 1966/7...
    The album spans several years from 1965 to about 1968/9

I think the photographer just wanted her to sit for that shot. An outtake from the session is published in the booklet for Marvin's first boxed set. She is sitting in that one as well and looking up at the camera.

I haven't seen any others from that photo session, but her look in it is very similar to the photos of her and Marvin during the YOU'RE ALL I NEED cover photo session, and the EXPO '67 tv appearance. So I would assume these were taken circa 1967.

Will MU 68 throw up some TT tracks?

The pic was taken before her illness started to take over her life in October 1967.