[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes' Casual Wardrobe

Ok, this thread is going to be stretching it, however, when I am looking at the casual, 'on the street' clothes of the Supremes from the 60s, not only am I noticing how stylish they were, but they rarely repeated outfits. They must have had some big personal [[or was it business) budgets for their off stage outfits. I would think that although they were not on stage, it was important for the company's image that they always presented themselves in their best way.

You can now use my thread topic as a possible subject to discuss at your next dinner party. Do you recall certain off stage outfits that you saw over and over in the countless casual pictures of the 60s lineup?

Mary repeated the striped dress she wore at Cindy's Hollywood Bowl debut at another photo op [[can't remember where):

https://goo.gl/images/23cNfr

Sansradio, here you go......

Attachment 14898

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post

Attachment 14898
    Oh please post more Marv2. I know you must have loads of photos of the Supremes in stage gowns and casuall clothes. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post

Attachment 14898
    That’s it! Thanks!

You're most welcome sansradio!