[REMOVE ADS]

Honey Cone, Scherrie and Vincent Sisters perform

Last edited by luke; 12-03-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Martha and Mary trying to keep order lol!

thanks for posting I really enjoyed this. That's the first I have seen of Shelly Clark in many years.

You are welcome! There’s some videos of her and group she started as her own Honeycone after this show, on YouTube. And one of her singing in a club with Edna. At some point it was mentioned that Carolyn Wills had retired.

Thanks for the info, Luke. I wondered why Carolyn Willis was absent. I Haven't heard
    about her in years nor seen any pics. Wonder what she's been doing since Honeycone?
    Last edited by lakeside; 12-03-2018 at 04:08 PM.

I met Carolyn in late 80's/early90's, she was singing with Doris Jacksons' Shirelles. In fact we met her a couple different times as a Shirelle. As you know she is on the Phil Spector Cristmas LP photo as one of the Blue Jeans (the other Blue Jean is Lillian Washington).

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Great find Luke; thanks for sharing. It's nice to see that the former members of Honey Cone are still doing well.

You’re welcome Motowneddie. Carolyn also toured with Seals and Crofts for awhile per her singing on Get Closer.

That pic lakeside posted above was for their 80s “reunion” which never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    That pic lakeside posted above was for their 80s “reunion” which never happened!
    Yes, Luke. I have a book with that pic in and I believe they said there were 'internal' problems as to why the reunion did not happen. Too bad. Bet it would have been
    a good one.

Martha said "She's so pretty......she woke up like that!" LOL!!!!