[REMOVE ADS]

Disco Ladies....Three's Company

Never heard of this 'group' [[?). Sounds interesting. Couldn't find anything
    on youtube. Anyone ever hear of them?
    I did find this https://www.lpcdreissues.com/item/three-s-company. Could they
    mean Clydie King?

About Product Images

This image is a general representation of the item and the actual product may differ slightly in terms of color shading, logo placement, borders, or other small details. Used items may have various cosmetic differences as well.

CD [[Item 902892) Baby Grand/Everland [[Austria), 1977 — Condition: New Copy

$14.99 ... CD

Add to
    Watch List
    Add to Order Adding To Your Existing Order

These disco ladies are pretty darn great – a lot more deep-voice than some of their club contemporaries – at a level that makes the record way stronger than just another album of grooves! The girls work in trio format – but the record has an approach that puts the vocals first, rather than use them to augment the usual studio work in a funky style – so that there's a rich feel to the record that really knocks it out of the park – almost in an earlier female group mode! The set was recorded in California, and we don't know much else about it – but we can say that tracks include "Woman", "Our Love Is Special", "Better Than Walking Out", "Lovin You Is So Easy", and "I Second That Emotion".
    Last edited by lakeside; 11-30-2018 at 08:39 AM.

I like the look of this album even though I have never heard of the group or listened to any of the tracks from it.

I found "Woman" on YouTube and oh it's funky!!!!!

I'd love to hear the other cuts, especially their version of "I Second That Emotion"