[REMOVE ADS]

He Lives In You is added to the Concert Playlist

This is great perfomance from Diana. Her voice almost sounds exactly the same as the recording. The song really suits her voice as to where it is now. Such a relief she is FINALLY adding a new song or two to the set list.

A wonderful addition and a great performance!

A faultless performance. Incredible

I also am happy to see her change the show around and include some later songs.thanks for sharing

She was stunning. In superb voice. Looks 40. Every show was different songs and clothes. She was on fire and she knew it. The 3 shows we saw were pure magic - the best since Pantages. Folks were dancing, singing, crying, LOVING the 90 minute plus shows .....there’s a reason why all she has to do is ask and she’s doing all 3 high profile holiday tv gigs for her cd - she is a beloved icon for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    She was stunning. In superb voice. Looks 40. Every show was different songs and clothes. She was on fire and she knew it. The 3 shows we saw were pure magic - the best since Pantages. Folks were dancing, singing, crying, LOVING the 90 minute plus shows .....there’s a reason why all she has to do is ask and she’s doing all 3 high profile holiday tv gigs for her cd - she is a beloved icon for a reason.
    So glad to hear! She was in amazing top vocal form at the gala in Ottawa in October as well. I was blown away and we also got treated to a number of songs she doesn't normally do. I saw some clips from Vegas and she was also in great voice and spirits.

She is doing three appearances for the Christmas CD? There's the Macy's Parade, the Rockerfeller Tree Lighting...what is the third? I must have missed this...

Oh I just answered my own question, I saw that article about seeing a lot of Miss Ross this holiday season and missed the part about her performing on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve. That's exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Oh I just answered my own question, I saw that article about seeing a lot of Miss Ross this holiday season and missed the part about her performing on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve. That's exciting!
    I think she is appearing on NBC's New Year's Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I think she is appearing on NBC's New Year's Eve.
    Thanks Reese. My apologies, you are correct.

with the new Lion King movie, maybe this could finally get a new single release or mix

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    with the new Lion King movie, maybe this could finally get a new single release or mix
    Given how big the Lion King release is, it's not a bad idea - but I doubt it would ever happen. Diana is a heritage icon, not a "today" artist.

I always loved her version of this song [[obviously I couldn't choose between her and Tina's five years earlier when Tina did it for The Lion King Collection but Diana's might have an edge because of the violin solos)...