[REMOVE ADS]

If I Give You My Heart - The Temptations

Been loving this song for a while now. From The Tempts' 1998 album Phoenix Rising...

Definitely sounds like a good follow-up to "Stay" to me

Hi, Tom I love this and the album. It's a bit of a shame that the Temptations don't do some recent stuff on there tours around the UK.

I had never heard this, and I must say it fits the particular laidback style I love to hear in music. It's amazing how much good music there is out there that many of us never expose ourselves to hearing because of so many factors. I'll be checking out the album. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by McMotown View Post
    Hi, Tom I love this and the album. It's a bit of a shame that the Temptations don't do some recent stuff on there tours around the UK.
    Hi Paul, yeah it's a great album. I guess they would but of course everyone wants to hear the classics. They did promote their latest album in the intro though at the concert I was at.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    I had never heard this, and I must say it fits the particular laidback style I love to hear in music. It's amazing how much good music there is out there that many of us never expose ourselves to hearing because of so many factors. I'll be checking out the album. Thanks.
    You're totally right jobu, it's such a lovely laidback mellow groove. I love the key change at the end though as well. And Otis even gets a spoken interlude.