[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motown CDs with the original Motown design

Hi guys, I'm putting together a CD display, and I was looking for some of the nicest looking CDs to put in it [[the actual CDs, not the covers). However, I couldn't find any CDs with the classic Motown design [[1963–) on them, that is, the one with the blue bottom half and the Detroit map at the top with the multicoloured Motown logo over it. Are there any?

I have some with the Tamla Motown design on them, but none with Tamla, Gordy, Soul, etc. Some BBR and SoulMusic CDs [[like the recent Thelma Houston one) have done great jobs recreating the original design of the album, albeit with the BBR/SoulMusic logo on them instead, like so:

Name:  BE72A952-C199-4789-8C34-C49945C643DF.jpg
Views: 2131
Size:  14.4 KB

but still no CDs with the original Motown design, my most favouritest of all label designs...
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 11-14-2018 at 04:09 PM.