[REMOVE ADS]

Don Cornelius Scandal?

At the end of an episode of A&Es Secrets of Playboy a story was told that a couple of Playboy Bunnies had gone home with Don and he basically kidnapped and brutalized them

security from the Playboy mansion had to go get them

no arrests, no charges, no press

Don went back to the mansion the next week

Had anyone heard this before? Is it true?
    Last edited by Optimal Saint; 04-01-2022 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimal Saint View Post
    At the end of an episode of A&Es Secrets of Playboy a story was told that a couple of Playboy Bunnies had gone home with Don and he basically kidnapped and brutalized them

security from the Playboy mansion had to go get them

no arrests, no charges, no press

Don went back to the next week

Had anyone heard this before? Is it true?
    I followed the Secrets Of Playboy series on A&E and I've Never heard that story about Don Cornelius kidnapping & brutalizing some of The Playboy Bunnies. Can't verify whether it's true or not, however, that series had a lot of inside info about Male celebrities abusing women at The Playboy Mansion [and since this all took place before the "Me Too" era, I believe the stories that the women told about Hugh Hefner & the goings on at his mansion].

PS: They also told similar stories about Jim Brown & Bill Cosby on the series.

I'm in the process of watching that series. And when I heard that my mouth dropped [[about Cornelius). No doubt in my mind I believe what the women said about Hefner.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I'm in the process of watching that series. And when I heard that my mouth dropped [[about Cornelius). No doubt in my mind I believe what the women said about Hefner.
    I do too.......smh.......

OMG.......are you back?

Well I guess you could say :

Name:  color.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  56.9 KB

One Love, Paladin.......

I watched the special and R Kelly looks like a saint compared to Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion shenanigans. I hate to call the race card because wrong is wrong but it seems like the worse monsters in the entire series were Don Cornelius, Bill Cosby and Jim Brown. It's sad and you can definitely see why so many cases go unreported with the amount of power and influence that Hef had.

Terrible but necessary to hear. Personally I can't & won't watch ST ever again; for me human decency over-rides entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    I watched the special and R Kelly looks like a saint compared to Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion shenanigans. I hate to call the race card because wrong is wrong but it seems like the worse monsters in the entire series were Don Cornelius, Bill Cosby and Jim Brown. It's sad and you can definitely see why so many cases go unreported with the amount of power and influence that Hef had.

I’ll also say I didn’t notice this until it was pointed out

more than once someone said something like “here’s a terrible thing that was done by a huge Hollywood star, but I won’t say who…”

then it was “this is what Jim Brown did, this is what Don Cornelius did”

take it for what it’s worth