[REMOVE ADS]

ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME?!?? NOOOO!!!! Jeez, he’s not much older than me!!! This is terrible.

I'm 18 years older than he was, freaks me too. It's the way of the world. Though he wound up not having many years here, he certainly made his mark. Rest in peace, Roy Hargrove. Thank you for the music.

God, he was so immensely talented, wasn’t he? Rest in power.

Saw this on Twitter. Terribly sad to see someone so young pass. Prayers to his family and loved ones.

This is a hard one. My friend I went to college with, Sylvia Blake, her brother Ron Blake played with Roy for many years in his group. Great musician. Rest in peace Roy and thanks man.

Marv
    Last edited by marv2; 11-03-2018 at 09:26 PM.

I didn't hear about this yesterday, too busy trying to get personal shit in order. Sheila
    Anderson on wbgo spoke of it this morning and shocked the shit outta me. MuthaF**ka
    Gotdamm was my first thought, I have to admit. He was way too young and too talented
    and too loved by many. Dang, this gonna f**k with me for more than a minute.RIP,
    baby brother...