[REMOVE ADS]

Good lord! You’re only 16!

Looks Supreme!

Looks great! Can't wait to see it on YouTube.

I'm very surprised, and delighted, at the list of unreleased songs, especially as I thought most 60s output has been included on the expanded Supremes' album releases.

Can't wait to hear them!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Good lord! You’re only 16!
    So amazing! My cat Amy turned 16 this year. She's been my babycat since she was born in 2002.
    I was taken by surprise when my 15 year old niece started singing You Keep Me Hangin' On and Stop! She and her friends listened to the Beatles but apparently also the Supremes and Motown.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2012 View Post
    So amazing! My cat Amy turned 16 this year. She's been my babycat since she was born in 2002.
    I was taken by surprise when my 15 year old niece started singing You Keep Me Hangin' On and Stop! She and her friends listened to the Beatles but apparently also the Supremes and Motown.
    Very nice to see and hear that young people are interested in Motown.

Word of caution: Be careful what you use especially when it comes to unreleased recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I'm very surprised, and delighted, at the list of unreleased songs, especially as I thought most 60s output has been included on the expanded Supremes' album releases.

Can't wait to hear them!
    Was there a list? I seemed to have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Word of caution: Be careful what you use especially when it comes to unreleased recordings.
    I was thinking the very same thing. I've seen Universal shut down websites for simply using the Supremes name. I can't imagine they take usage of their property too lightly, although they never seem to know how to properly utilize it.

This looks great. Can't wait.

I echo Brad's words of caution. I ran a Supremes fan website for over 10 years and at one point, the corporate guys came after me and scared me off. I was also a teen at the time. Unfortunately the 'corporate hands' do not make concessions for fans who are lovingly putting together passion projects. Their job is to protect the company and its content. I can't say I agree with their tactics, as things like these spur interest and sales, but it is what it is. If you are going to go ahead with this, my biggest piece of advice would be to make it very clear in your promotional materials/trailer that this is an unofficial doc, as using the Motown logo above in your poster could cause you problems down the road. I am speaking from my own experience. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your fan documentary!