[REMOVE ADS]

Donīt compare me with her - backround vocals

Hi folks,

I would like to know, which singers are response for the backround on Brenda Hollowayīs version of the song. It sounds for me not like the Andantes, so anyone knows which group or singers they were ?
    Thanks for the info and your replies.

Its the Supremes ....I can hear all 3 throughout the song.

Thank you very much, I have no good ears, but when I compare the backround singers from Kimīs "ISHBM", thatīs the supremes too, the voices sounds a little bit higher as on compare me with her. On "ISHBM" I can clearly her Diana, but on Brendaīs DCMWH I donīt hear her voice, maybe Iīm wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fullfillingnessfirstfinale View Post
    Thank you very much, I have no good ears, but when I compare the backround singers from Kimīs "ISHBM", thatīs the supremes too, the voices sounds a little bit higher as on compare me with her. On "ISHBM" I can clearly her Diana, but on Brendaīs DCMWH I donīt hear her voice, maybe Iīm wrong.....
    It's the Andantes on both Brenda and Kim's versions. This song was written and cut for the Supremes, but they never recorded vocals on it.

Actually ...I Am wrong ....I've been listening to DCMTH ...listen carefully...its Martha and the Vandellas and the Andantes[[maybe).That there is my FINAL answer

Quote Originally Posted by BriNicSupremes View Post
    Actually ...I Am wrong ....I've been listening to DCMTH ...listen carefully...its Martha and the Vandellas and the Andantes[[maybe).That there is my FINAL answer
    It's just the Andantes.

I love people with sharp ears that can hear differences for which I never trained. I envy you all when these discussions come up.