[REMOVE ADS]

Another Great Sale on Deep Discount

Just came across this one so sorry for the short notice, but you can get 15% off every order until 12 noon on Wednesday. [[but I am not sure what time zone that means.) Plus any order over $25.00 always ships for free.

I just ordered the Four Tops' ABC Dunhill collection and Melissa Manchester's 2-CD Mathematics set for a total of $28.00. By comparison those same two CDs are about $43.00 on Amazon.

If I have helped at least one person find the bargains of their choice, then this post was worthwhile!

Great! Thanks for finding -

David: Thanks for this hot tip. These are things that need to be brought to other members attention.

As a result, I bought the Four Tops new release which had a list price of $23.98 and was already reduced to $17.99. The additional 15% took another $2.70 off making the net cost $15.29. I didn't feel compelled to purchase anything else at this time so the very minimal $1.99 S/H was a bargain. I figured from the $23.98 to $15.29 represented a nice savings of 36%. Thanks again. P. S. I made it within :10 minutes of the cutoff.

Glad I helped at least another fan or two. I have been using Deep Discount for years and have been extremely satisfied. I am not sure exactly how this works but they have the same selection as Wow HD and Import.com. One big happy family I guess.

But Deep Discount is much more likely to have specials of this nature. I suggest we all keep a watch out for them and pass them along as I did.

If I have a complaint about the site, it is that sometimes things do not show up as obviously as they should. For example, this Four Tops set could not be found if you searched under "Four Tops." You had to find it by the title of the collection.