[REMOVE ADS]

And the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Nominees ARE!

Great list. Here's hope for Janet. She seems to have a lot of support.

How can you tell?

^ Most of the Rock Hall prediction blogs and support from music writers. I think the writers help to make up the committee.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Great list. Here's hope for Janet. She seems to have a lot of support.
    Janet should be an easy in. Hoping Rufus, LL and Def Leppard make it in also.

You a big Def Leppard fan RanRan?
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 10-10-2018 at 11:38 AM.

It's absolutely criminal that Rufus is not inducted yet. Ditto Todd Rundgren. WTH??!??

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    They were good. I say "were". I haven't followed them since '92. I say follow like I was in my twenties in 1992 when I was only 8 lmfao [[I used to religiously watch Headbanger's Ball as a kid along with Yo! MTV Raps. )

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    It's absolutely criminal that Rufus is not inducted yet. Ditto Todd Rundgren. WTH??!??
    Well sans my friend, surely this is entirely subjective.

Wow I feel moany saying this but if I'm honest I don't really care who is and isn't in the R&R Hall of Fame. It's good to see artists getting recognition, but ultimately, it's just the opinion of some other people. I mean, the name doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    They were good. I say "were". I haven't followed them since '92. I say follow like I was in my twenties in 1992 when I was only 8 lmfao [[I used to religiously watch Headbanger's Ball as a kid along with Yo! MTV Raps. )
    Looks like you haven't missed out on much midnight. I checked them out and while some of their 80s stuff I would consider "listenable", their later releases not so much. In my opinion. Lol

Well sans my friend, surely this is entirely subjective.

Wow I feel moany saying this but if I'm honest I don't really care who is and isn't in the R&R Hall of Fame. It's good to see artists getting recognition, but ultimately, it's just the opinion of some other people. I mean, the name doesn't even make sense.
    I get where you’re coming from, TT123, but come on...Rufus is the group that gave us CHAKA FRICKNFRACK KHAN. She alone has influenced so many singers, it’s like a cottage industry. And Rundgren was a powerhouse rocker and songwriter; he should be in there on the strength of “Hello It’s Me” being covered by the world alone. That being said, LOL that you don’t really care one way or the other!😂
    Last edited by sansradio; 10-10-2018 at 08:44 PM.

I get where you’re coming from, TT123, but come on...Rufus is the group that gave us CHAKA FRICKNFRACK KHAN. She alone has influenced so many singers, it’s like a cottage industry. And Rundgren was a powerhouse rocker and songwriter; he should be in there on the strength of “Hello It’s Me” being covered by the world alone. That being said, LOL that you don’t really care one way or the other!😂
    Oh sure sans Chaka is influential, but surely not as much as Black Sabbath or, one of my ALL-TIME favourite bands, Metallica. Those two really deserve to be in there.

Looks like you haven't missed out on much midnight. I checked them out and while some of their 80s stuff I would consider "listenable", their later releases not so much. In my opinion. Lol
    I still think they were cool.

Oh sure sans Chaka is influential, but surely not as much as Black Sabbath or, one of my ALL-TIME favourite bands, Metallica. Those two really deserve to be in there.
    Thankfully they are in there.

Todd is definitely going in this year. He better be or I'll be pissed lol [[even more pissed than if Janet didn't get in but I don't think I have to worry about Janet regardless).

Chaka should get in after Janet and Todd. Chaka has to contend with Janet and Stevie and I think the Hall wants Stevie in as soon as they can and put Janet in so they won't have to hear from angry Janet fans lol

Stop hating on Sabbath! I’ll send a freshly bitten-off bat’s head to you if you don’t. 😁😁

I wouldn't say big, but I dig some of their stuff and certainly respect their place in music.

Stop hating on Sabbath! I’ll send a freshly bitten-off bat’s head to you if you don’t. 😁😁
    Ahhh!! Ok sans I'll stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I wouldn't say big, but I dig some of their stuff and certainly respect their place in music.
    Fair enough Ran. If I'm honest I don’t know much about them. Apart from a quick skim through iTunes, I've never listened to and don't think I've ever heard any of their songs.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 10-12-2018 at 01:53 PM.