[REMOVE ADS]

Pepsi 12 oz. cans feature a picture of Michael Jackson

I was at an event today and purchased a 12 oz. can of Diet Pepsi. Much to my surprise, there was a picture on the can of Michael Jackson. I normally do not buy 12 oz. cans as they are more expensive, but I was pleased to see this.

Has anyone else seen a Pepsi promoting Michael Jackson?

Yes. Some cans also feature Ray Charles. Pepsi’s commemorating their classic celebrity endorsements this year.

MJ, Ray, Britney [[I think) and another artist are being immortalized in Pepsi cans this year to celebrate their contributions to their sales with the commercials and such.

Haven't drank soda in 6 years but I'll have to cop the Michael & Ray cans.

I've salted a few of the new cans away for my collection, along with a couple others over the years. When the Victory Tour happened, I was 8 years old.....but for some reason I have kept this can since that time. Boy do I remember the impact of "Thriller" though, even as a youngster. I vividly remember a boom box on the school bus, with MJ playing as loud as the driver would allow. Ah, the memories, haha!
    Darin
    The new can being discussed is on the upper left btw.....

Name:  MJ Pepsi Cans.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  94.3 KB