[REMOVE ADS]

From the Desk of Scherrie Payne

Hi, Everyone,

Just an update on the "Final Sessions" CD: I, along with Eric Iversen, went to the Art Direction studio last week. Susaye, the week before. I had a fantastic time. I was blown away by photos I had never seen before. I kept saying, over and over, "Wow"! It brought back warm memories of the greatest moments of my life! My Supremes' years!! Sometimes I forget that I was part of a group that was internationally-acclaimed all over the world. As you already know, only 9 ladies can make that claim: Diana, Mary, Florence, Barbara, Cindy, Jean, Lynda, Susaye, and, me... Again, Wow!! My Supremes' sisters!

Only 5,000 CDs will be printed and sold. The cover is absolutely stunning! And, as always, in Supremes' style, classy all the way! The song-selection is wonderful, and, with unheard renditions. There are several surprises. I'm so excited! I have to give my special thanks and love to those, who, I personally know, worked so hard to make this come to fruition: Harry Weinger, Andy Skurrow, George Solomon, Greg Ross, and to all of the wonderful fans who donated photos from their private collections. Invaluable!

Lastly, to Mary Wilson, who gave me that tremendous opportunity to become a member of this legendary, iconic group more than 37 years ago. I will forever be grateful to her. Long after I'm gone, my daughter, Shoshana, and grandson, Shaun, will be able to reflect back on that magical era of Motown and be proud. Their mother/grandmother was there. Yes! I was there!... Nothing or no one can ever negate nor take that away from me... The Supremes' music will forever play on...

I'm humbled... I'm grateful... I've been blessed.

Scherrie Payne,
    Formerly of The Supremes

thanks for the update! I can't wait! I know this will be expensive like their other special packages. Anyone have a date yet?

That was great to read! Thanks for posting! Scherrie is a real sweetheart.

Someone pinch me.Is this really happening at last?..Paulo xxx

Thanks for posting MaryB.

I'm sure we'll see this shortly.

I guess Betty McGlown was only a Primette, not a Supreme!

topdiva1 Guest
    Scherrie Payne appears to be the wonderful, sincere lady, Tony Turner said she was.

Besides being extremely talented, Scherrie is quite simply professional and classy. She "walks the talk" of a good, spiritual person. What a treat to read sincere and positive remarks with appropriate tributes to her colleagues!!!! In the big picture, we are all a PERSON first before we are defined by the job we hold. Indeed, Scherrie is the model PERSON that other performers could emulate.

Nothing but class....
    and I have nothing but Love for her. Thanks Mary Brewster that was a real good read.

It's nice to read that "The Final Sessions" are [[is?) in it's Finals Stages. I've been anticipating this release for quite some time. It sounds, on all accounts, that it will be well worth the wait. As I've mentioned time and again, Andy and Co. put a lot of love and invest a lot of time into these specialty releases. Kudos for all of your time and talent.

We've heard from Susaye and now Scherrie on this release. I think I read [[here?) that Mary was also involved. I would assume that Cindy took part as well? It'll be interesting to read their thoughts [[a la liner notes) on the final years of the world's greatest girl group. If anything, it'll be spectacular to hear all of these wonderful songs, many on CD for the first time.

Re: Scherrie: it was lovely and heartwarming to hear her say such wonderful things about her "supreme sisters". Additionally, there seems to be a lot of love between these "final four". I think it's wonderful that working relationships can maintain and be rekindled after 3, 4 decades.

I have to say, I thought about bradsupremes when I saw that Scherrie mentioned Barbara.

Can't wait for this set so I can BLARE the newly remastered version of "Color My World Blue" at maximum volume!!! lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Mary's lead on "Give Out, But Don't Give Up" will be on here... and hopefully without any added horns.

Miss.SCHERRIE PAYNE is a SUPREME LADY,She has always been a positive person,I'll say it again,i can't wait to get THE SUPREMES THE FINAL SESSION,THE MARY WILSON CINDY BIRDSONG SCHERRIE PAYNE and SUSAYE GREENE years.
    Please stay positive