[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Another year, another birthday

    Looks like Soulful Detroit is entering it's 18th year.

  2. #2
    Happy Birthday Soulful Detroit!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Wow! We're now legal to drive, drink and....... LOL! Where did the time go?

    Happy Birthday Soulful Detroit!

    Thank you Ralph & Lowell!

  4. #4
    It's a great day[thanks ralph,lowell]the best music site anywhere[i've visited others and none come close].

  5. #5
    Happy Birthday and Thank You!

  6. #6
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  21.1 KB
    I can't believe we've been going strong for almost 20 years.

  7. #7
    Yeah, Robb. I seem to remember that you and I were fairly young pups when this thing began.

  8. #8
    I remember the day that i stag-opps-err-ahem-hehe..sauntered into this fine establishment and was welcomed with open arms!

  9. #9
    Open arms?? We were just trying to catch you from falling, dude.

  10. #10
    thank you for everything Ralph and Lowell

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Yeah, Robb. I seem to remember that you and I were fairly young pups when this thing began.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  21.1 KB
    We were barely in our 50s! We could still see, hear, and had hair on the back of our heads! You still do, and I'm jealous. We could still drink half the night and not get a hangover, run a marathon, bench press 250 lbs, fight 15 rounds, and satisfy our ladies 3 times a night! Never mind, - we'll make 75 "The New 50"!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  21.1 KB
    We were barely in our 50s! We could still see, hear, and had hair on the back of our heads! You still do, and I'm jealous. We could still drink half the night and not get a hangover, run a marathon, bench press 250 lbs, fight 15 rounds, and satisfy our ladies 3 times a night! Never mind, - we'll make 75 "The New 50"!
    Sounds good to me Robb! You got it! I hear by proclaim that 75 is now the New 50!!!!

  13. #13
    Quite an achievement in these fickle times when the latest big thing soon gets consigned to the rubbish bin. I still look on here every day, thanks to Ralph, Lowell and all my fellow SDF-ers

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    open arms?? We were just trying to catch you from falling, dude.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,you still da man ralpht!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    quite an achievement in these fickle times when the latest big thing soon gets consigned to the rubbish bin. I still look on here every day, thanks to ralph, lowell and all my fellow sdf-ers
    truer words were never spoken.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  21.1 KB
    we were barely in our 50s! We could still see, hear, and had hair on the back of our heads! You still do, and i'm jealous. :d we could still drink half the night and not get a hangover, run a marathon, bench press 250 lbs, fight 15 rounds, and satisfy our ladies 3 times a night! Never mind, - we'll make 75 "the new 50"!
    hey robb,i can't do any of that stuff...except for the drink half the night part,hehehe!!

  17. #17
    I’ve only been withthe Forums a few years but can’t go a day without checking in. I still work& travel a lot so can’t contribute as much as I’d like but there’s a realwarm family feeling in our shared love of Motown, Detroit and Soul. Bless youRalph & Lowell for making this possible, there’s a special place for youguys. Wishing you good health and good times for many more years.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.