[REMOVE ADS]

Evan and Ashlee give a nod to "mama D." in their song Tonic

Although the lyrics are a bit silly, the baseline and beat of this new song "Tonic" are quite nice. Fun fact, in the bridge there's a small nod to Diana, when they sing "I'm Feeling This Love Hangover." The Ashlee & Evan show itself, I don't find very exciting, although it was fun to see Diana Ross in her old recording studio.

IMHO, Ashley and Evan are quite boring. Neither can sing. I did watch the first episode to see Diana. I had to suffer through 55 minutes of nothingness waiting for her.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 10-03-2018 at 08:05 AM.

I'm loving this new track! Has a Bruno Mars feel.

Oooh I like it Jaap! I also love that bassline!!! I don't know much about Ashlee and Evan but I'm not massively won over by the vocals. And sans you're definitely right about the Bruno Mars feel... I'd say it's somewhere between Bruno and DNCE