[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Fred Saxon RIP

Fred Saxon RIP

It is with great sadness that I bring the sad news of Fred's passing. He died last night of an apparent heart attack. Fred was an extremely talented musician, record producer and TV personality. He had a sense of humor that was hard to match. We were very close friends[[more like brothers) for 74 years. Rest in peace Fred E Boy, I will miss you.

Ralph,

I'm very sorry to hear of the death of your great friend Fred Saxon.

Thanks to you, we were able to get to know a little bit more about his talents via this forum and your videos that you posted on YouTube.

I believe he also had a channel on there too, which I will look at again.

Cheers

Paul

Ralph,

I know that this is a huge blow. I know you were extremely close over so many years. My commiserations. Kind Regards Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    It is with great sadness that I bring the sad news of Fred's passing. He died last night of an apparent heart attack. Fred was an extremely talented musician, record producer and TV personality. He had a sense of humor that was hard to match. We were very close friends[[more like brothers) for 74 years. Rest in peace Fred E Boy, I will miss you.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  21.1 KB
    Sorry to hear that, Ralph. I know what it feels like to lose a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you dear Ralph. Rejoice in Heaven Fred Saxon.

I am sorry Ralph. Rest in peace Fred and thanks man.

Marv

May he Rest in Peace.