[REMOVE ADS]

New chic cd to release this week

A new CHIC cd will be released this week featuring guest appearances from Elton John, Craig David and Lady GaGa among others. The cover photo is influenced by the original cover of the very first CHIC album. Should be interesting to say the least. I'm glad to see Nile Rodgers so immersed in music these days. I was heart broken a few years ago after reading how he was done with the industry and content with creating music for video games. Name:  chicnew.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  37.5 KB

Me too glen, it's so great to see Nile making music again in recent years!! I LOVE "I'll Be There" from 2015.

And even if he's not making his own music, he's getting featured on other artists' tracks, like Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and John Newman's "Give Me Your Love"... that trademark Nile guitar can improve any song.

Anyway, I really like both the lead single from this upcoming album, "Till The World Falls", and "Sober", the other track available to sample right now. Not massively keen on some of the vocals but hey...
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 09-26-2018 at 07:30 PM.

On another note, there is also a Chic remix album recently released, remixed by Dmitri From Paris, which is really good!!
    Name:  9A454C13-0DB8-4250-B03E-B17A3B330D66.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  7.8 KB

CHIC will be opening for Cher on tour next year.

This is good news musically speaking. Thanks Glen!