[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves and her sisters doing the classic "Jimmy Mack" at the Hamtramck Labor D

Hi guys this is my first post, I'm Frank Pettis photographer/videographer for many years having photographed many Motown artists when I freelanced for about 7 years for the Michigan Chronicle. met a lot of the Motown artists back in those years. Spyder Turner is a dear friend. Marv2 has shared a lot of my videos from Motown On The River, which was an incredible free gig in Trenton this year featuring Spyder Turner, my old friends Annette & Roz from the Vandellas as well as Mary Wilson who I have met many times over the years, a warm and very sweet person.

https://youtu.be/SdE91LKbBWk

Hello MotorCityMusic and welcome to Soulful Detroit!

Frank, it so good to have a Detroiter here! I grew up reading the Michigan Chronicle. Your videos from the show this summer are excellent.

Here's a working link to the video:

Thanks Marv2, why didn't my link work? When I put the links on my Facebook page, the video comes right up. I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMusic View Post
    Thanks Marv2, why didn't my link work? When I put the links on my Facebook page, the video comes right up. I appreciate your help.
    I'm sure. Every site is a bit different. The easiest way to post videos here is to copy the link from your browser, then click on the tiny roll of film icon which is seen right above where you type your message. It is the 2nd from last icon above. Then just past the link into the space bar that will appear once you've clicked on the film icon. Then just click on "ok" and press "Post Quick Reply" to post your message and video. I hope that helps. Let me know.