[REMOVE ADS]

AIN'T TOO PROUD Los Angeles opening night speech & arrivals - August 24, 2018

my brother Randy standing next to Thelma Houston. He actually accompanied Claudette Robinson on the Red Carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    my brother Randy standing next to Thelma Houston. He actually accompanied Claudette Robinson on the Red Carpet.
    Oh that is great Motony. I wished I could have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Oh that is great Motony. I wished I could have been there.
    It was an amazing event. There was a group of ten of us that met for dinner--Claudette Robinson, Mary Wilson and her friend Margie, Barbara & Rosa Hawkins, of the Dixie Cups and their cousin, who lives in Inglewood, Beverly, me & Dee Dee Kenniebrew of the Crystals, and Thelma Houston. The play was wonderful and so was the after-party Otis invited us to. I saw so many people like Berry Gordy, Robert Gordy, Brenda Holloway, Iris Gordy, Shelly Berger, and a lot of newer entertainers, like John Legend. The party was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by rrussi View Post
    It was an amazing event. There was a group of ten of us that met for dinner--Claudette Robinson, Mary Wilson and her friend Margie, Barbara & Rosa Hawkins, of the Dixie Cups and their cousin, who lives in Inglewood, Beverly, me & Dee Dee Kenniebrew of the Crystals, and Thelma Houston. The play was wonderful and so was the after-party Otis invited us to. I saw so many people like Berry Gordy, Robert Gordy, Brenda Holloway, Iris Gordy, Shelly Berger, and a lot of newer entertainers, like John Legend. The party was amazing.
    Sounds like a winner to me! Thanks rrussi!