[REMOVE ADS]

"Who's Lovin' You"............. Lives On!

Check this out:

Nice harmonies and not a bad vocal but a boring [[and low key) version I think. Only yesterday a female contestant on The X Factor sang the same song and it was more exciting. Seems a popular choice on there for folks wanting to exercise their vocal chords.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Nice harmonies and not a bad vocal but a boring [[and low key) version I think. Only yesterday a female contestant on The X Factor sang the same song and it was more exciting. Seems a popular choice on there for folks wanting to exercise their vocal chords.
    I came across this one yesterday. The guy singing it was kind of insecure about it. I was surprised in 2018 to hear people still singing it.

Honey Cone

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I came across this one yesterday. The guy singing it was kind of insecure about it. I was surprised in 2018 to hear people still singing it.
    Marv I feel like the song is something of a classic... don't feel like it was ever a massive hit by anyone, but definitely a well-known song.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Marv I feel like the song is something of a classic... don't feel like it was ever a massive hit by anyone, but definitely a well-known song.
    It is well known,but to me, the fact that it was first recorded the year I was born and is still so remembered today is special I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Yeah its become one of those songs... J5's being the definitive version. ...obviously it was the b side of I want you back and En Vogue covered the first verse and chorus as an intro to "Hold On" in 1990.

It started to become a song choice on these reality talent shows since Shaheem Jafagholi sang it on BGT about 10 years ago [[who also played a young MJ in Thriller Live)

Quote Originally Posted by alexstassi View Post
    Yeah its become one of those songs... J5's being the definitive version. ...obviously it was the b side of I want you back and En Vogue covered the first verse and chorus as an intro to "Hold On" in 1990.

It started to become a song choice on these reality talent shows since Shaheem Jafagholi sang it on BGT about 10 years ago [[who also played a young MJ in Thriller Live)
    Both the Supremes and the Temptations recorded versions back in the early 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by alexstassi View Post

Yeah, that's what I mean alex... one of those songs...