[REMOVE ADS]

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  21.1 KB
    Here is their first record, from 1965, a subsidiary of Ed Wingate's Golden World Records. One side was produced by Bruce Scott and Bob D'Orleans, and the other by Andre Williams, with both arranged by Funk Brother leader, Joe Hunter:

Thanks Robb. Another label I never heard of which as you state was a subsidiary of Golden World Records. It seems as though we will NEVER know the entire slate of labels that were under the auspices of GW. Wish someone would do a book on the accomplishments of Eddie Wingate. I bet everyone would learn something from it.

The above track, and the other side "Strong Foundation" which is listed in DFTMC and is more to my taste, are both on YouTube.