[REMOVE ADS]

You Made Me Feel Love - Smokey Robinson

CHECK OUT THIS CATCHY GROOVE FROM SMOKEY from his 1990 album Love, Smokey...!!

Last edited by TomatoTom123; 09-09-2018 at 05:50 AM.

No sound was generated from the above clip neither here or on You Tube. Try this link if you aren't able to hear from above.

This was an incredible album which also introduced a fragrance Smokey marketed. For the life of me, I could never understand why he felt the need to re-record I Can't Find . I was disappointed in the newer version which lacked the drama of the original.

Oops thanks for letting me know nabob try this one

Hello Tom great track Ahm where did you hear this. I loved the whole album and what about track 10 Jasmin.

Hi Paul an old friend of mine recommended it actually such a great and catchy song

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    This was an incredible album which also introduced a fragrance Smokey marketed. For the life of me, I could never understand why he felt the need to re-record I Can't Find . I was disappointed in the newer version which lacked the drama of the original.
    I didn't know either of those things nabob, thanks for that.

Smokey marketed a fragrance that is something I never knew.
    nabob thank god you thought the Love Smokey album was incredible and their I was thinking I was out on my own.
    Tom, have you given 'Just Another Kiss' a listen to. My hat goes off to that old timer who put you onto 'You Made Me Feel Love'

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    no sound was generated from the above clip neither here or on you tube. Try this link if you aren't able to hear from above.

this was an incredible album which also introduced a fragrance smokey marketed. For the life of me, i could never understand why he felt the need to re-record i can't find . I was disappointed in the newer version which lacked the drama of the original.
    yes i've heard the new version and you don't mess with perfection,i can't find is the greatest song ever written about lost love,and no need to touch it.