[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Michael Jackson biographies

I have read several Michael Jackson biographies, including the one by J. Randy Taraborrelli. Currently I am ready this one. It is very detailed, more than any I have read before. Name:  31tmfUMjkZL.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  15.5 KB

Have you read Michael bios? If so, what is your favorite?

Randy's 2009 [[or 2010?) edition version is real good.
    The only other one I really enjoyed was Jackson Family Values because Margaret Maldonado [[Jermaine's former common-law wife) basically said MJ was the best member of the entire family.

My favorite MJ bio is J. Randy Taraborrell's The Music, The Madness, The Whole Story 1958-2009. The book paints a respectful image of Michael while digging into the difficult issues that surrounded his final years.

I didn't know JRT had an updated version of his MJ book! Gotta add to it my list of books to grab.