[REMOVE ADS]

I was really excited when I saw BBC but it's Radio 2 not television.

But it should be a great show which I won't miss.

Thanks for heads up jobterob.

Like Flo, was really excited when reading BBC thinking it was for tv. Will be sure to listen anyway, so thanks for the heads-up.
    I wonder what other celebrations lay in wait for us Diana fans during this special year?.

Sorry guys - didn’t mean to dash hopes - I didn’t know the subtleties of BBC

Saturday night BBC2 Diana Ross at the BBC
    Followed by Diana Ross at the Royal Albert Hall 1973
    Then The Wiz
    This is British TV

Thanks, dickiemint.

This is going to be a great weekend for Diana's UK fans

Will be fascinating to see what footage they use for the hour long Diana Ross at the BBC.

r lit up by one shining moment after another in this celebration of the best BBC performances from soul legend Diana Ross.
    Froupremes to some of her most supreme solo hits, this collection from the archives underlines exactly why Ms Rossbeen one of the biggest and most enduring names in music. With songs like Baby Love, I’m Still Waiting and Why Do Fools Fall in Love? from Diana’s visits to the BBC on programmes like Top of the Pops, Wogan and the National Lottery show, this is a must for all fans that promises to leave them U

Wonder if they will show her singing When You Tell Me That You Love at The Royal Command Performance in 1991?

Interesting the screening of The Wiz for a Saturday evening when Mahogany has never been shown on UK television.
    Looking forward to Diana at the BBC, hoping there is something i haven’t seen before.

BBC 2 Saturday 23 March 21.15-22.15

Diana Ross At The BBC:

Prepare for a musical chain reaction with an hour lit up by one shining moment after another in this celebration of the best BBC performances from soul legend Diana Ross.

From The Supremes to some of her most supreme solo hits, this collection from the archives underlines exactly why Ms Ross has been one of the biggest and most enduring names in music. With songs like Baby Love, I’m Still Waiting and Why Do Fools Fall in Love? from Diana’s visits to the BBC on programmes like Top of the Pops, Wogan and the National Lottery show, this is a must for all fans that promises to leave them Upside Down and enjoying a massive Love Hangover.

I wonder if the National Lottery is going to be I Will Survive?!!!!

Not a single A-list celebrity paying tribute. :[[

I used to get excited for those BBC Radio 2 things when it was related to black music. Now it's like "meh". But I'm sure some of the UK fans will eat it up!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I used to get excited for those BBC Radio 2 things when it was related to black music. Now it's like "meh". But I'm sure some of the UK fans will eat it up!
    Us Brits are grateful for anything thrown our way.

Just realised the radio show is actually midnight Saturday -0100hrs Sunday.

I had assumed it was Sunday lunchtime.

The previews are good mostly 4 stars and tonight's shows are appearing in the "What To Watch" segment in today's newspapers.