[REMOVE ADS]

Tamla 54059 I'll Try Something New - Miracles

I just discovered that on eBay there are a total of 3 picture sleeves only of
    I'll Try Something New b/w You Never Miss a Good Thing. One is located in Chicago and the price is $124.99; other one is in Cincinnati and the price is $40.00; the third one is in Indio, CA for $75.00.

Here is the one for $124.99:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MIRACLE...sid=m570.l1313

Can anyone confirm whether these are legitimate as-released record sleeves or whether they are bootlegs appearing all over the universe?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

All 3 of the ones currently listed on Ebay are originals. They show varying levels of aging/yellowing based on how they have been stored over the last 56 years.
    Darin

The one you linked to has a hole punch in it. For $125 I'd pass.

There used to be a store I went to in Philly called Jupiter. It was a five-and-dime on Front Street. They sold packs of what I guess were "cut-out" 45s -- 20 to a pack -- maybe they were $2.98. You couldn't see what was inside the pack, but I found two of my favorite Motown 45s positioned on the front of two of them -- AND they had picture sleeves! One was "I'll Try Something New" and the other was "You're My Remedy." I still have them. [[They may have had bullet holes, but I didn't care. I didn't even know what that meant back when I was a teenager).