[REMOVE ADS]

Sing Holland Dozier Holland

Grabbed Supes sing HDH at HMV [[UK equivalent of Sam Goody’s) today. Only GBP 9.99 [[USD 13.00). Need to hear it many more times but guess what – it’s AMAZING. Sounds so FRESH in its truly beautiful remastering, could’ve been recorded yesterday. The extended versions break the fourth wall somewhat with the studio chatter but it’s a privilege to have them. And TWO booklets! Beautiful photos and a riveting behind-the-scenes interview with Lamont. First impressions are the stunning clarity of Mary & Florence’s vocals and the overdue dues to a very ballsy “Going Down”. I’ll be listening to this for weeks to come. Really can’t thank you enough Andy & George + all others on the booklet’s back page. HMV told me “it’s charting” whatever that means so I urge everyone to go out and buy. Guess what my friends & family are getting for birthdays & Christmas?

Thanks for the heads up. I went to HMV yesterday for my copy @ £9.99, thus saving myself the postage.

***Bargain of the Year***
    Last edited by 144man; 08-10-2018 at 11:58 AM.