[REMOVE ADS]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Koko Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Sorry for the recent problem, gang. I don't remember approving fartski's application for membership. Anyway, I banned him permanently. also, I'm sorry for the delay. Sick as a dog right now. Nothing makes me feel a little better when not feeling well than getting rid of some asshole trying to mess with the forum
    Ralph get well soon! Thanks

Maybe it’s not true but I have read that Flo called Diana and Diana said they had a nice chat.

Sorry for the recent problem, gang. I don't remember approving fartski's application for membership. Anyway, I banned him permanently. also, I'm sorry for the delay. Sick as a dog right now. Nothing makes me feel a little better when not feeling well than getting rid of some asshole trying to mess with the forum
    Thanks Ralph. Get better.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Maybe it’s not true but I have read that Flo called Diana and Diana said they had a nice chat.
    Flo mentioned it in the Benjaminson tapes too, I think.

THANK YOU RALPH!!! And please get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Flo mentioned it in the Benjaminson tapes too, I think.
    Benjaminson documents Florence confirming the conversation and Diana confirmed it in publications at the time. I wonder why some are questioning the truth in light of these sources?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    That is not true. That did not happen.
    How on God’s green earth would you even presume to know if two total strangers that you never met spoke on the phone or not?

How in God’s SupremesNation can you drop a factoid bomb like that when you know it’s been documented by both parties first hand?

‘I know it’s important for you to put out there as much negativity as posdible when it comes to Diana, and that’s fine, but you look so silly making up things like this that you, we, Flo & Diane all know to be true? Flo and Diana were good when Flo died. Both said so and you know that.

how can you possibly say publicly such a falsehood? I know on other forums with less informed fans that your “info” often includes statements much more outrageous than this, but remember, at least in this forum, folks are informed.

We know what happened because these people said so. Few people here don't want to leave the Supremes in peace. They may all be in peace with themselves and I'm sure Flo made her peace with Diana and Mary before she abruptly left us. No shame in holding on to negativity, as Marvin said about staying angry: "it makes you sick and old and destroys your soul". So why continue to do it?