[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi!

The first song in that movie is "Oh Happy Day", followed by "Too Late to Turn Back Now" and the third - if I remember correctly - is "Ball of Confusion."

Incidentally, that cordial guy called Felix is a Finnish actor by the name of Jasper Pääkkönen.

Best regards
    Heikki
    Thank you Heikki!

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi!

The first song in that movie is "Oh Happy Day", followed by "Too Late to Turn Back Now" and the third - if I remember correctly - is "Ball of Confusion."

Incidentally, that cordial guy called Felix is a Finnish actor by the name of Jasper Pääkkönen.

Best regards
    Heikki
    He was terrific! Literally!!!

Also, bump: Crazy Rich Asians [[outstanding!!!) uses Marvin & Tammi’s “You’re All I Need to Get By” in a very clever way; it also opens with a killer Chinese [[Cantonese? Mandarin?) version of “Money [[That’s What I Want)” [[the same artist [Cheryl K] covers it in English over the closing credits).

Last edited by sansradio; 08-25-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Last night on[ballers-hbo]the temps classic[get ready] was played by a high school band,very cool.

A Bronx Tale - Four Tops' "Baby I Need Your Loving"

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    A Bronx Tale - Four Tops' "Baby I Need Your Loving"
    One of my favorite movies and my favorite song!

from Nativity - great obscure Christmas movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cbJ-WfZfs

Motown, especially in the 90s, released a number of soundtrack albums on CD, many mentioned above. As I'm not a film buff I wouldn't know from first hand experience and I suspect some of the CDs contained tracks that might not have been on screen. Soundtracks I have include "the Big Chill" [[several volumes and the expanded 2 CD set), "Walking Dead", "In & Out", "The Associate", "Stuart Little", "The Meteor Man", "Girl Groups The Story of A Sound"[[?), "Our Friend Martin", "The Lost Dragon", "Mahogany", "Lady Sings The Blues", "Pippin", "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown", "Nothing But A Man", "Trouble Man" "Hell Up In Harlem", "The Mack", "Jungle Fever" plus others.

Cheating even more, there's this....

Name:  35273379896_42ac1a13ff_b.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  89.3 KB

Bump: Netflix’s Nappily Ever After employs Diana Ross & The Supremes & The Temptations’ “I’m Gonna Make You Love Me.”