[REMOVE ADS]

Joe Jackson 'Chemically Castrated' Michael

We're posting false news told by a quack who was responsible for ending Michael's life now?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    We're posting false news told by a quack who was responsible for ending Michael's life now?
    Which sadly has more merit than 50% of what's posted on SDF.

Here we go! Why?

Listen up,newshounds...micheal is gone,joe is gone let's just enjoy the music he brought to the world!!

This is not about the music. This is a "news" story that maybe should go into the Clubhouse. I don't believe anything "Bitter" Dr. Conrad Murray has to say! He was indirectly responsible for Michael's death. Get him out of here!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Which sadly has more merit than 50% of what's posted on SDF.
    I find your comment offensive. This is gossip. I never heard Michael Jackson say this and Mr. Murray was nowhere around when Michael was a kid. This is gossip from a bitter man who took the money and lost his Medical license.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Listen up,newshounds...micheal is gone,joe is gone let's just enjoy the music he brought to the world!!
    That's what I'm talking about. Thank you JAI

At this point, I can believe anything about Joe Jackson. But, I find it hard to believe.

Even if little Jackson received estrogen injections [[there is no reference to the drug or horomone allegedly used), and, how would Conrad Murray even know? MJ eventually got his acne, and his voice changed anyway.

Is there an endocrinologist in da house?

MJ could sing very deep in his adult recordings [[he surely did in his heyday). Shows you people will believe anything because "Michael Jackson was weird so it's believable."

PUH-LEASE!!!

MJ could sing very deep in his adult recordings [[he surely did in his heyday). Shows you people will believe anything because "Michael Jackson was weird so it's believable."

PUH-LEASE!!!
    And, if you listen to Jermaine talk, his voice isn't all that masculine, either. May as well start a stupid rumor that Smokey Robinson was also treated with estrogen. Anybody wanna go there?

Even if MJ did receive hormone injections against his will, the effects were temporary.

It's an often repeated joke among MJ haters. It's been that way since the early 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    And, if you listen to Jermaine talk, his voice isn't all that masculine, either. May as well start a stupid rumor that Smokey Robinson was also treated with estrogen. Anybody wanna go there?

Even if MJ did receive hormone injections against his will, the effects were temporary.

It's an often repeated joke among MJ haters. It's been that way since the early 70s.
    Jackie Jackson's voice was higher than all of them. He even has a soft speaking voice

The truth is, the Jackson were never that controversial. It is the press and some people that did not like them that tried to make them controversial.

Exactly. Jackie, Randy and Marlon [[to some degree) also speak that high. Heck, so did Joe Jackson himself! In fact, except for Tito, every other Jackson had a high pitched speaking range. Though they do occasionally speak lower [[as Janet did in one of the Tyler Perry movies she was in when she confronted her husband).

And speaking of Motown male vocalists who spoke high, so did Marvin Pentz Gaye Jr.

Someone either upthread, or in another thread said something to the effect that SDF was full of rumors or false news. Someone else got offended by that. Either way, why don't we try to make this place more credible? Less rumor and more research and fact-based information? And, I don't consider something posted on Facebook as credible.

I hope I started the ball rolling on busting the Al Sharpton/ Whitney Houston hoax. I highly doubt Joe Jackson ever forced Michael to get hormone injections, and I would like someone to help confirm or debunk the sex abuse charge against Cee Cee Houston [[though, that my be credible).

The famous people read, or are informed about things that are posted here. All the rumors and speculation that goes on around here [[even if it is under the cry of "free speech"), could actually cause someone to file libel charges against the owners of this site.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-13-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Someone either upthread, or in another thread said something to the effect that SDF was full of rumors or false news. Someone else got offended by that. Either way, why don't we try to make this place more credible? Less rumor and more research and fact-based information? And, I don't consider something posted on Facebook as credible.

I hope I started the ball rolling on busting the Al Sharpton/ Whitney Houston hoax. I highly doubt Joe Jackson ever forced Michael to get hormone injections, and I would like someone to help confirm or debunk the sex abuse charge against Cee Cee Houston [[though, that my be credible).

The famous people read, or are informed about things that are posted here. All the rumors and speculation that goes on around here [[even if it is under the cry of "free speech"), could actually cause someone to file libel charges against the owners of this site.
    Next we'll hear that Joe Jackson was some mad scientist who cloned Michael over and over. They'll say that Joe is not dead, but faked it. He is really living in Argentina with Michael and Elvis eating pineapple right now. Geez..........

You mean Dee Dee Warwick.

Sure - why not? Many news-sites more major than Soulful Detroit posted this piece. And there's certainly no shortage of false news, skullduggery, conjecture, slander, etc posted here on a daily basis. And of course, this item may just may be true, regardless of its source. I don't see that this item is necessarily any more 'false' than any of the Whitney / Dee Dee stories of late. After all, I did presage the link with my own quote 'or so they say', making obvious my own suspicion of the story. As always, don't like it, don't read it. Best of luck to you!
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-13-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Sure - why not? Many news-sites more major than Soulful Detroit posted this piece. And there's certainly no shortage of false news, skullduggery, conjecture, slander, etc posted here on a daily basis. And of course, this item may just may be true, regardless of its source. I don't see that this item is necessarily any more 'false' than any of the Whitney / Dee Dee stories of late. After all, I did presage the link with my own quote 'or so they say', making obvious my own suspicion of the story. As always, don't like it, don't read it. Best of luck to you!
    "Sure - why not?" Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    But why post it at all is all I was saying. Don't get the attitude since I wasn't even attacking you lol I just wonder why this quack's opinions on anything should've guarantee a thread, that's all.

It was also easy to avoid threads on here where information wasn't verified especially on artists' personal lives. That doesn't mean we should see a hundred "did MJ molest that kid" or "did Marvin really father III?" type of posts.
    Last edited by midnightman; 07-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.

You mean Dee Dee Warwick.
    Yup. It' was late.