[REMOVE ADS]

Eaten Alive Album Covers

I first heard these covers when they were first released, and I think they are amazing. I think this is the best remake of Chain Reaction ever. I love the dramatic build up of Carolina's voice and the amazing backing music.

Wonderful! What's her story and when were these recorded?

The only info I have on her is not in English - she is from The Netherlands. If you are able to read Dutch [[or whatever language this is, here is here Wikipedia page):

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Dijkhuizen

This Bee Gees tribute album was released Oct 2016, so it may have been recorded around that time.

Thanks. I can't read Dutch but I did a search in i-tunes store for her and found the album for $10.99. She's also on a couple of compilation albums for lounge music. You can sample her tracks.

Yes, that language is Dutch! Carolina Dijkhuizen is a quite well-known Dutch musical performer. She played Deena Jones in the Dutch version of Dreamgirls and Rachel's sister in the Dutch version of The Bodyguard.

Thank you, Jaap. I prefer her More and More [[the song, I mean ) to Diana's version.

Speaking of "Chain Reaction," RuPaul sings a little snippet of the song at the beginning of the extended video for "Supermodel [[You Better Work)."