[REMOVE ADS]

In Memory of Florence Ballard on her birthday 6/30/43

Thanks to George and Andy and Co. We got Sings HDH just in time to honor you on your day along with your Supreme sisters!!!!!!!
    Name:  Flo Ballard.jpg
Views: 7153
Size:  85.5 KB

Photo borrowed from face book
    Last edited by CoolKatz; 06-30-2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: additional photo notes

That's a beautiful photo of "Blondie".

Happy birthday Flo! My favorite Supreme, well tied with Diana lol. As Diana said "The original Supreme". I always felt a connection with Florence, probably because she was so down to earth. Flo had something special about her and it's noticed when listening to these live recordings like the recent release of the Copa '67 show. I love Cindy but when Flo left she took a good chunk of that magic away with her. I'm only sorry us fans never got to see Flo, Diana and Mary onstage together again after 1967. Thank God for the many TV appearances they made.

What a wonderful photo! She would have been seventy-five today. Happy birthday, Blondie!

Happiest Birthday Flo! You are still loved, respected and appreciated!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Supreme Florence Ballard R.I.P.