[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes Reflections Expanded

On the hopes we get Reflections Expanded Edition, I am hoping we get Disc 2 with the completed Disney tracks [[though I know they wouldnt have fit with the album) as well as alternate tracks from Reflections. Here would be my proprosed track list for Disc 2.

1. My Guy [[Already Confirmed "if" Reflections Expanded Come Out)
    2. It's Going All The Way [[To True Love) [[
    Already Confirmed "if" Reflections Expanded Come Out)
    3. Stay In My Lonely Arms
    4. Heaven Must Have Sent You
    5. Treat Me Nice John Henry
    6. A Little Breeze ? [[DFTMC Says Completed Jan. '69 But I Thought It Was Completed Jan. '68
    7. Believe In Me [[Maybe? With No Background Vocals Recorded I'm Not Sure What Other Version There May Be)
    8. Reflections Alternate?
    9. In And Out Of Love Alternate?
    10. Love [[Makes Me Do Foolish Things) Alternate?
    11. Up, Up And Away Alternate?
    12. When You Wish Upon A Star
    13. The Ballad Of Davey Crocket
    14. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    15. I've Got No Strings
    16. Toyland
    17. The Land Of Make Believe
    18. A Dream Is A Whish Your Heart Makes
    19. Whistle While You Work
    20. Heigh-Ho
    21. Someday My Prince Will Come
    22. A Spoonful Of Sugar
    23. Chim Chim Cher-ee
    24. Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah

And Some Room Left For Some More Reflection Alternates.

Are you not enjoying the Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland release?

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Are you not enjoying the Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland release?
    Lol! I was wondering how long it would take until a post was made about the next potential Expanded Edition. Less than a day?

I’m loving HDH but still anxious for Reflections - however, must it include those horrendous Disney tracks again? The unreleased, yes. The rest? Put them out of their misery. The few decent cuts are hardly worth taking up room. Diana is not at her best on any of them, and Davy Crocket must be a bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Lol! I was wondering how long it would take until a post was made about the next potential Expanded Edition. Less than a day?
    LOL - I am already in “next” mode also, but not because I am disappointed with HDH. I am absolutely amazed by the current release. For me, the waiting and the anticipation are part of the fun. When the package arrives, I want that anticipation again and immediately begin thinking of the next. I know this may sound silly...

Though I am in love with the latest Expanded Edition and I agree that it would make sense for the next release to be the Reflections album, I'd like to see the unreleased The Supremes and the Motown Sound: From Broadway to Hollywood, The Supremes at the Roostertail '67 or an Expanded Edition of the TCB album as we are approaching the 50th Anniversary of the special.

Sing HDH is spectacular as usual. I think the anticipation grows for the "next" due to the fact how long it has taken to get this far and none of us are getting any younger. Andy, George and Harry never disappoint with the final product. Except for that choice of cover for A Go-Go, [[just my opinion and not a big deal). It would be great to see them finished within the next couple years. I would like to see the blue "Greatest Hits" get updated to include just the hits from 1964-1969, include the two Temps duets and DITCH The Weight but include Mother Dear. They all fit on one disc and would make a very nice gatefold digipak including "mini posters". Then they could just get rid of Volume 3 altogether and not duplicate anything.

Reflections and Love Child expanded are two really anticipated editions. But what about the tribute albums, Liverpool, Country & Pop, Sam Cooke? Then we have Live at London's Talk Of The Town and finally, Farewell. I forgot TCB & GIT which would make a nice combo gatefold digipak with a slipcase perhaps & DVD!!! They never seem to answer anything about their plans on these but I hope they happen. We're getting there. A, G & H know exactly what they're doing and I love these expanded versions like all the rest. Keep them coming!
    Last edited by nathanj06; 07-02-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Good Morning All,

This project was released on Friday, June 29, 2018. It is now Monday, July 2, 2018 and the Digital Booklet still isn't available on Apple Music or Amazon Music for download. Does anyone know if or when it will be available? I have friends who are interested in downloading this set, but are a bit hesitant as the digital booklet is not yet available.

i wonder how much DRATS material is really in the vault. They already did the duets with the Tempts [[the studio duets not the tv show work). and they did Funny Girl. DMC really were not in the studios all that much as a group during this period. there was work being done through early 68 but much of that has also already been released on L&F and other packages.

Although i like these new, extended remixes that they're using on the packages, i think Sing HDH as too heavy of these. And i would be concerned if they try to package up an Expanded Let The Sunshine In and, other than the actual album, it's mostly just filler of new remixes.

As for the tribute packages, if there's still content in the vault i'd LOVE that to come out. We have There's A Place, Tribute to the Girls, Sing R&H, Broadway 2 Hollywood and Funny Girl. For Liverpool, we received the two unreleased tracks on L&F. i'd doubt if there's much left from that set. they wouldn't have prepared dozens of tracks so i'm thinking that one is done. Sam Cooke might have some alt leads and all but they did already provide the extended Cupid. i'm thinking that if there were any, they would have put them on L&F. For Sing CW&P, i'd like to hear the tracks with out the Andantes. like what they released on Motown 1963. Disney could support a full disc, if they wanted

Otherwise, i wonder if the DRATS well is running a bit dry.

Have "Tribute To The Girls" and "Broadway To Hollywood" been released officially?

What about the LET THE SUNSHINE expanded edition?

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Have "Tribute To The Girls" and "Broadway To Hollywood" been released officially?
    I'm guessing but i think we have pretty much everything that was completed for TTTG and B2H.

Broadway would have also included The Happening and All I Know About You, plus Strangers in the Night, sound of music, Tender is the night, Shadow of your smile, Fancy Passes, What now my love, If I ruled the world and Who can i turn to. That makes 10 tracks so far. On A Clear Day You Can See Forever got backing vocals from M and F but no lead from Diana. I don't know if there's a 12 track somewhere that was planned. They also could have grabbed a track or two from the cancelled There's A Place For Us recordings. or they could have included Beach Ball, Dr Goldfoot, Surfer Boy. From the I Hear A Symphony sessions, they'd prepared the tracks for More and Somewhere but neither got vocals in time for that lp. but then later in 66 they were completed. and so those could have also been considered

For Tribute we have Sincerely, Mr Sandman and Around the World in 80 Days. Again they probably would have grabbed some of the There's A Place tracks - maybe I Am Woman, People. Plus there could have been more tracks planned but never completed. Seems like this project didn't move as far ahead as others like There's A Place and B2H

For Disney, we have some new info. we knew that they recorded Spoon full of sugar, a dream is a wish , i've got no strings, land of make believe, supercalifra..., zip a dee doo da, davey crocket, toyland, someday my prince will come, when you wish upon a star, heigh ho, whistle while you work, won't be long before christmas and chim chim cher ee. in L&F they reference Biddity Boppidy Boo but not receiving vocals. and in Sing HDH it says M & F did backgrounds for I'm Late. but guessing Diana didn't do leads so it's not been released yet.