[REMOVE ADS]

Just thinkin bout some folks

Hi gang,it's late i ain't sleepy so i'm thinking of some folks who don't get mentioned much...the cruisers[i need you so]great doo-wop group..the ethics[great group outta philly,featuring ron tyson-sad sad story]..the epsilons[the d.c.group-mad at the world]..ollie and the nightingales[gospel soulsters who had a killer with-a sure thing]..tommy tate[very underrated-school of life]..frankie karl and the dreams[great but shortlived hearttrobs-don't be afraid]..the ambassadors[barbara mason's guys who tore it up for a minute-i ain't got the love-i really love you]so if you're reading this then you ain't sleepy either, so add some seldom mentioned names to the list..i'm out!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hi gang,it's late i ain't sleepy so i'm thinking of some folks who don't get mentioned much...the cruisers[i need you so]great doo-wop group..the ethics[great group outta philly,featuring ron tyson-sad sad story]..the epsilons[the d.c.group-mad at the world]..ollie and the nightingales[gospel soulsters who had a killer with-a sure thing]..tommy tate[very underrated-school of life]..frankie karl and the dreams[great but shortlived hearttrobs-don't be afraid]..the ambassadors[barbara mason's guys who tore it up for a minute-i ain't got the love-i really love you]so if you're reading this then you ain't sleepy either, so add some seldom mentioned names to the list..i'm out!!
    Gotcha!
    Frankie & The Spendels. Brighter Side of Darkness. Black Ivory. Belmonts. Brooklyn Bridge. Coasters. Persuaders. Independents.