[REMOVE ADS]

Joe Jackson, Father of the Jacksons Terminally Ill

Papa Joe's been sick for a LONG time. Had several strokes over the years, has needed to be wheeled, etc.

Apparently he's been feeling remorse for his treatment of Katherine and their kids as he reared them. Feels a lot of guilt over how he treated MJ in particular and how they never really patched things up [[though MJ had said he forgave him for everything he did to him as a kid).

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Papa Joe's been sick for a LONG time. Had several strokes over the years, has needed to be wheeled, etc.

Apparently he's been feeling remorse for his treatment of Katherine and their kids as he reared them. Feels a lot of guilt over how he treated MJ in particular and how they never really patched things up [[though MJ had said he forgave him for everything he did to him as a kid).
    I watched the news coverage of Michael Jackson's trial in 2005. His father was right by his side heading into court each day.

Joe made all the children what they are together with Katherine - flaws and talents and all

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Joe made all the children what they are together with Katherine - flaws and talents and all
    No, he didn't. They made themselves in spite of their father.

And, as for MJ saying forgave his father? You can mouth the words, but not feel it in your heart.

I think this video best describes what goes thru a Jackson ‘s mind when discussing Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post

And, as for MJ saying forgave his father? You can mouth the words, but not feel it in your heart.

He didn't feel it in his heart. I do know that. His father stayed getting on his nerves when he died so there's that.

I think the "made" part was due to the Jackson 5 formation and getting them in Motown [[though he had help there too like Gordon Keith, then Berry Gordy, then Bobby Taylor, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    He didn't feel it in his heart. I do know that. His father stayed getting on his nerves when he died so there's that.

I think the "made" part was due to the Jackson 5 formation and getting them in Motown [[though he had help there too like Gordon Keith, then Berry Gordy, then Bobby Taylor, etc.)
    This man is dying. He accomplished some great things. Can you respect that at this time?

Much prayer for Joe if any of this is true.

Prayers for Joe Jackson & The Jackson Family at this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This man is dying. He accomplished some great things. Can you respect that at this time?
    I didn't show any disrespect but okay.

It's not for any of us to judge joe..that's up to god..get well joe.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    It's not for any of us to judge joe..that's up to god..get well joe.

Amen JAI, Amen!

Apparently Joseph [[or really, his management since Joe is obviously in his death bed at this point) sent some eerie, maybe "final" tweet. As if they know he's gonna die.

Joe apparently has pancreatic cancer and is at its last stages.
    Last edited by midnightman; 06-25-2018 at 07:57 AM.

No cure for that

The Jackson kids have all exhibited signs of abused children, and we have all witnessed the effects of it. Call it the Stockholm Syndrome, if you will.

I do not respect Joe Jackson.

The Jackson kids have all exhibited signs of abused children, and we have all witnessed the effects of it. Call it the Stockholm Syndrome, if you will.

I do not respect Joe Jackson.
    That’s fair; it’s like asking someone to respect Donald Trump.

That hardass way of his drove the kids hard but they paid a heavy price especially Michael

Soulster, you are absolutely right.

I felt MJ was abused in almost every way by that man, save for sexually. But as far as emotionally, physically and mentally? Oh yeah. I mean MJ was sensitive and Joe would sometimes come home from U.S. Steel and would "scare" the children by using a mask. MJ was scared to fall asleep from then on after that and that's where he began his long battle with insomnia.

Joe didn't kill him, no. But he didn't help. I mean it says something when your son goes on national TV - TWICE - and say the sight of your tail makes him wanna throw up.
    Last edited by midnightman; 06-25-2018 at 08:48 PM.