I recently obtained from a friend an excellent program book that was available during a Four Tops performance in summer 1967 at the Atlantic City Steel Pier. The book includes a "Program Repertoire." The listing shows --

Medley: I Can't Help Myself; It's the Same Old Song; Bernadette; Baby, I Need Your Loving; 7 Rooms of Gloom; Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever; and Something About You

Reach Out I'll Be There
Standing In The Shadows of Love
Bluesette
Michelle
Quiet Nights
The Look of Love
Up, Up, and Away

Medley [[Academy Aware Nominees): Alfie, Georgy Girl, Born Free, Impossible Dream

The Girl From Ipanema
If I Had a Hammer
Stranger on the Shore
It's Not Unusual
Climb Every Mountain
Last Train to Clarksville

What a concert. I wish I had been in attendance. Was anyone else ever at the Steel Pier to see any Motown artists?

This program includes tons of pictures and discographies. A letter is included from the Program Director of KILT-KOST FM in Houston. It is
interesting to read the following abstraction from the letter:

". . . These guys are far and away the greatest on stage performers we have ever had on our stage. The show we had Sunday [letter written 2/16/66] broke every existing record for a Coliseum show. It even topped the Beatles Show. Our coliseum will seat 11,962 people . We somehow jammed 13,000 in for the afternoon show and 12,000 for the night show. We would have put in more but the Fire Marshall was ready to stop the show. We turned around 2500 away from this show. . . ."

I also obtained a comparable booklet for the Supremes.

Does anyone know if there was a booklet produced for any Marvelettes performances in the early 1960's?

This is quite an accomplishment for the fabulous Four Tops.